Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: So, what dolls does everyone want?

  1. #1
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Post

    AGOT26: Maya
    AGOT25: Makayla Rose
    AGOT23: Leslie Renee
    AGOT03: Ashley
    AGOT17: Vanessa
    AGOT21: Ginger
    Retired AGOT20: Victoria Ann
    AGOT06: Sarah
    AGOT12: Taylor
    AGOT08: Brianna
    AGOT13: Tara
    AGOT16: Faith
    Jess
    Kit
    Kaya
    Samantha
    Kirsten

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're in my sig.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 11, 2006 02:22 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well my complete list is: 10 more dolls!!

    1.Kaya
    2.Josefina
    3.Kirsten (soon!)
    4.Marisol
    5.Jess
    6.AGOT #7 ~Kirby~
    7.AGOT #8
    8.AGOT #12
    9.AGOT #21
    10.AGOT # 22

  4. #4
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Kirsten
    Molly
    Kaya
    Nellie
    Elizabeth
    Addy
    Josefina
    Jess
    AGT: 24 - Meggie
    AGT: 26 - Audrey
    & any other new dolls they make!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just put the top four in my signature so all of them are:
    *Felicity
    *Elizabeth
    *Josefina
    *Nellie
    *Addy
    *Kit
    *Molly
    *AGT25
    *Kailey
    *Lindsay
    *AGT26
    and
    *AGT21
    WOW!! I didn't relize I wanted so many! That's 12 in all!!!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <u>Historicals</u>
    Molly
    Samantha
    Kirsten
    Addy
    another Josefina (someday, not anytime soon)
    Kaya
    Elizabeth

    <u>Limited Editions</u>
    Lindsey
    Kailey
    Jess
    (so, yes, someday I would like to have all of them)

    <u>American Girl Todays</u>
    AGT 5
    AGT 6
    AGT 8
    AGT 14
    AGT 17
    AGT 18
    AGT 19
    AGT 21
    AGT 22
    AGT 23
    AGT 24
    AGT 25
    AGT 26

    Crud [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] !!! Well, that's 23 dollies on my wish list. Plus, with more dollies coming out every year... [img]eek.gif[/img] !!! Well, those are really just all the dolls I *like*. What I will get is a different story.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LE: Kailey

    Historical:
    Addy
    Elizabeth

    AGOT:
    21
    22
    25

    Not to bad-only 6. However, I know I won't get Kailey, so you are looking at 5 realistic hopes.

    -Jordyn

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My wish list is SURPRISINGLY small. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Basically Kirsten, and next year's LE.
    If I don't like next years LE, then just Kirtsen.
    Wow, Elle... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All I want is Josephina and GT 26.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is who is on my wish list:

    Molly
    Agot 23
    Lindsey if I hit the lottery LOL

    DD wishlist

    Josefina

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •